DETAILS OF THE PURCHESER OF THE SERVICE
- A user who wishes to purchase services through the Site will be required to enter details as required on the Website
(hereinafter: "the Purchase Details").
- The Company shall be entitled to prevent any user from using the Website and to make any order in any of the following cases:
- If the company believes that the user has given false and / or intentionally incorrect information.
It is clarified that entering false purchase details is a criminal offense and that the Company will be entitled to take all the
means available to it under any law against the person submitting the false details of the purchase.
- If the company believes that the User has committed an act and / or omission that harms and / or is likely to harm the
Company and / or any third parties, including the Site's customers.
- If the company believes that the user has made illegal use of the site and / or made use of the site's services to perform an
illegal act and / or to facilitate, and/or encourage the execution of such an act.
- If the company believes that the user has violated the terms of these regulations and / or any other agreement with the
Company and / or anyone acting on its behalf.
- The user's credit card has been blocked or restricted to use in any way.